As well as maintaining and writing tokiwinter.com, I also offer my services for UNIX and Linux consulting, as well as several other specific non-UNIX systems.
While you can get a feel for my skill set and interests from my posts, I also have a wide range of experience which you can look at on my linkedin profile or by contacting me directly with an enquiry. If there’s a project you’re working on and need assistance with but I haven’t listed it as a skill, feel free to contact me anyway as I dabble a lot in areas outside of my core interests and I may still be able to help you.
1. Migrations from existing infrastructure to Amazon Web Services ec2 (with optional ongoing support)
2. DNS server implementation/configuration (with optional ongoing support)
3. Software installation/configuration (with optional ongoing support)
4. Remote system administration
5. OS security review and remediation